WORLD Pallets - Details
The WORLD pallet is manufactured in ultra modern plants and as per stringent quality guidelines in accordance with the normalised DIN-Standard for pool pallets [DIN EN 13698-1]. Whence a uniform pallet standard can be guaranteed. The fundamental idea of a uniform norm is the complete interchangeability of the same products in the production, employment, implementation, handling and application.
The WORLD – Flat pallets must carry the following label on the longitudinal sides:
|the left corner block||the middle block||the right corner block|
|is at the free disposal of every manufacturer
e.g. IPPC-fusion penetration, measurement fusion penetration (but no EPAL)
||the label WORLD in oval|
- Dimension (w x l x h): 800 x 1.200 x 144 mm
- Surface area: 0.96 m²
- Material: Wood
- Blocks available in solid wood or pressboard
- ISPM 15 standard pallet can be supplied either with or without IPPC treatment
- Chamber drying - the range can be supplied with a residual moisture content of below 20% and therefore food safe
- RFID-standard-pallet available with RFID tags
In the case of support in racks or shelves or on the fork of an industrial truck or fork lift, the WORLD-Pallet is designed for the following weights:
- 1.200 kg (nominal load) if the load is arbitrarily distributed on the surface of the pallet.
- 1.700 kg (nominal load) if the load is uniformly distributed on the surface of the pallet.
- 2.200 kg (nominal load) if the load is holohedrally and uniformly distributed in a compact form on the entire surface of the pallet.
- 6.000 kg the lower load range, with full-surface stacking.
Resistance of the assembly:
- Connection block – transversal board – cover board: 6,0 KN
- Connection block – floor board: 5,5 KN
- Connection transversal block – top interior board: 3,0 KN
Parts of the WORLD Pallet:
- 27 convex ring nails 3.4 / 3.6 x 90 mm
- 27 convex ring nails 3.4 / 3.6 x 70 mm
- 24 convex ring nails 2.8 / 3.0 x 40 mm
- 3 blocks 145 x 145 x 78 mm
- 6 blocks 145 x 100 x 78 mm
- 2 cover boards 1200 x 100 x 22 mm
- 3 cover boards 1200 x 145 x 22 mm
- 3 cross boards 800 x 145 x 22 mm
- 1 flooring board 1200 x 145 x 22 mm
- 2 flooring boards 1200 x 100 x 22 mm